As a Church Family we are grateful for our past, focused in the present, and moving with expectation into the future. Although God has done great things, we believe greater days are ahead.
Embracing Our Future is our facility development campaign. Our goal is to raise ten million dollars over four years to expand our Cornelius facility and build a Worship Center for our East Lincoln campus.
- Fulfill our mission to serve the LKN community
- Provide better and safer facilities for our children and youth
- Increase our capacity to host large community outreach events
- Create a potential new worship service venue
- Position our East Lincoln campus to impact their fast growing community
- Consolidate our offices for greater staff efficiency
- Enhance community by relocating guest services and installing a coffee bar and outdoor patio
- Support Grace Covenant Academy’s future growth
HOW CAN I GIVE?
- One-time gift (you can give a one-time gift at any time)
- Pledge (you can pledge a dollar amount on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis)
- Asset Giving (you can contribute by liquidating stock or selling other items)
*Please select "Embracing Our Future" from the giving type dropdown menu in the giving portal.
HOW CAN I PRAY?
- Pray that Grace Covenant will continue to impact the LKN community for Christ.
- Pray for wisdom and guidance in the development of our facilities.
- Ask God to impress on each heart how to step out in faith and give sacrificially.
- Ask God to give our leaders wisdom and boldness.
- Pray for the miracle of multiplied provision.